Poague, Wall, Cox & Adams, LLC is representing current and former homeowners in claims against lenders, servicers, and Trustees related to void foreclosures of real estate. Poague, Wall, Cox & Adams, LLC is also representing current and former homeowners in defending claims filed by lenders seeking monies due from foreclosure sales. In some situations certain conduct may be found to void a foreclosure sale and create a cause of action to determine ownership and/or to seek damages for being removed from the property.
Poague, Wall, Cox & Adams, LLC is handling cases involving the following:
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act which protects, in certain situations, those involved in the military from foreclosure and/or collection suits.
- The wrong lender and/or servicer seeking foreclosure.
- The improper appointment of a Trustee under the Deed of Trust.
- The named trustee not calling or observing the sale.
- The trustee delegating the power to call or observe the sale.